ponedeljek, 21. oktober 2013

Day six, lat official day of the autumn meeting in England: 18.10.2013

As all good things come to an end also the autumn meeting counted the last hours.

Today it was on au to make a proper business plan and present it to the audience who where other participants. In the end each group choose the best idea and there plan to present to everyone. It was great to see that how different ideas come together and what are the future possibilities of all us. What I found funny that the sharks who decide about the future the ideas, took their job seriously and gave there honest opinion.

In the afternoon after the presentations, there was again no really free time because, there was surprise goal to achieve. Write some thoughts to each person who was at the seminar. I really enjoined to have the sheet of paper in front of me, reading the name and the felling of the week with these person to share. It is necessary to make evaluations especially if there are involving, how do you feel about the person or what you could or these person give you in a quote short period of time.

I know that most of the participant would describe me as something funny... But I also know that my “funniness” can sometimes be a pain in the, you all know where....

So hope you got my jokes and if not, even bather.

The last evening was a total surprise, when I heard about the wedding, was not quite sure what is going to be. Actually I was glad that I had to pick up firs who I gone bee. My first thoughts when I was reading it out lad: “Mother of the bride”, oh not a woman... But as I tried the dress I felt  oh, there was no belt...

The whole night was actually perfect.


Thank you all for the great week autumn meeting participants 2013!                 

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar