četrtek, 17. oktober 2013

Day five: 17.10.2013

I have to admit that the first thought coming up that the seminar is finishing in 2 day. Thad is making me sad, because I am having a great time here with the participants in Malvern Hills outdoor resort.

Last evening we had a night walk on a hill nearby, the height is 427m above the sea. With these information I am not saying that it was a peace of cake, because at some spots it was quote stipe and windy. But on the top it was a great view on the city around, and as the Latin saying says “Per aspera ad astra”.    

In the morning we woke up earlier because we went on a trip to Worcester a city nearby where we visited the Worcester cathedral. The guide told as a lot of interesting stories about the Benedictines monastery. What I personally found interesting was that they had inside a restaurant, today a cafe, for the visitors. Early in the mileage these was one of the safest places where to spend the night and get fresh supplies.

What I really liked was that we could walk down hill to the train station and of course back up. Really funny it was that I could carry Marja from Finland few meters uphill.

In the afternoon we had two wary interesting presentations, the first was Nick who is the owner of Malvern hill outdoor center. He presented why he bout the places and how the business started and what he improved first.  The second was John Hardman a businessman and the treasurer of NFYFC. He presented himself in a quote narcissi way. However, I have to admit; because of his reputation is these possible. He convinced me that he is a businessperson witch pays special attention to social companies. He understands that a satisfied and happy worker is  important aspect of a company.


Under today’s line: for me it was a long tired day, but the lectures war more interesting as my tiredness…

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar